Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Coming Home.


I'm heading out of Sevilla in a few short hours by train to Madrid. From Madrid, I'll head to Philadelphia, and from Philly I'll make my way back to beautiful Kansas City.

There's a saying here in Sevilla - "no me ha dejado" - which means "it hasn't left me". I may be leaving the city, but a part of my heart will always be here in Spain. I've made memories and friends that will last a lifetime, and I couldn't be more thankful for all of the experiences that I've had here. It will never leave me. 

Tomorrow I'll sleep in my bed at home, read street signs in English, get free refills at restaurants, and see my beautifully pregnant sister... and I can't wait.

"I'm back where I belong..."


Kansas or bust,

Brad.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to have you back in Kansas, for a little while at least.
    Have a safe trip, glad you had the adventure and appreciate the blogging to share it.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got to hang out with your amazing sister Dana. I know she is excited to see you here soon. Loved reading your blog Brad. No reason to stop it now :)

    ReplyDelete