Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cheesy But True...

I've been in a lot of experiences this semester where I haven't been able to speak the same language as someone, making it really difficult to properly communicate. But one thing, albeit cheesy, that I've discovered this semester is this: a smile transcends languages. Smiles mean the same thing in each language. So smile and be a positive light today.

Touring the Irish countryside with my friends from Malaysia, China, and Spain.


Preach the Gospel at all times. When necessary, use words.

Brad.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! I've also heard music is an international language. Your tweet this morning led me to believe you're missing your guitar. Oh, how you could communicate your joy, and give them joy, through your music. Why don't you come get your guitar and make me happy and the WORLD! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete