Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today was a good day.

The highlights:
  • I had the best night of sleep since arriving in Spain. Don't believe me? Check out this graph I obtained via my Sleep Cycle app on my iPhone. It was such a blessing, because I've been getting a little bit of a cold as of late.
  • When I turned on the water to my shower, it was the perfect temp - no adjustment necessary!
  • I got to the metro at the perfect time. No waiting whatsoever. I simply got on and read some Life of Pi. #ThugLife
  • It was absolutely beautiful weather today. Sunny and 65.
  • I only had one class today - International Business and Emerging Markets. My teacher is awesome, and let us out early.
  • Gracia made paella with chicken for the first time since I've lived here. Paella is a very popular dish in Spain, and for good reason - it was delicious!
  • During our lunch conversation, Gracia and I had the opportunity to talk deeper about my religious beliefs. I eventually got to share the Gospel with her (in very broken Spanish) and invited her to come to church with me next Sunday! At the end of our conversation, her words were "no hay nadie como Cristo", which means "there is no one like Christ". A very big sentence coming from a Sevillian - one of our Sevillian tour guides said that Spain was 99% Catholic, and Seville was 120% Catholic.
  • I caved... I ate American food! I met up with a few of my friends around 7:45 p.m. (early in Spain's standards) and got a little appetizer at an American bar. We shared the best plate of loaded nachos.
  • After dinner, I got to talk to the most wonderful girl in all of the world, Kathryn Hanson.
  • My roommate, Alex, and I are continuing to bond. We laughed for a good 2 minutes about nonsense.
It's just one of those days...

Brad.

1 comment:

  1. And my day just got better after reading your entry. Fun highlights of your day. I love you!

    ReplyDelete