Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kanakuk

Wow, it's been a while since I've gotten on here and written anything. I'm back in full swing American life right now and working at Kanakuk for the summer as the programs director. I'm loving it, but it's been a ton of work. As programs director, I'm in charge of the nighttime activities for 12 of the 14 days of camp, so it's been a challenge.

I've become pretty good friends with iMovie on my Mac, and made a few videos to try to make the kids (and the counselors) laugh a little bit. Here's a quick glimpse into my life at kamp through a few videos I've made. The first one is an introduction to "Barn 13", which is our nighttime program that we have 5 times every term and that I'm in charge of hosting with my partner, Mickey. The other 3 are just goofy movies where we utilized the craziness of Branson, MO. Enjoy!






Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment